No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• A Vindication Of The Rights Of Woman, By Mary Wollstonecraft
• Declaration Of The Rights Of Women, 1791, By Olympe De Gouge
• Feminisms, By C. T. Moore et. al.
• From Protection To Equal Opportunity: The Revolution In Women’s Legal Status, By Jo Freeman
• MOTHER RIGHT. A New Feminist Theory, By JANE ALPERT
• The Subjection Of Women, By John Stuart Mill
• The Women’s Liberation Movement: Its Origins, Structures And Ideas, By Jo Freeman
• Why Women Should Vote, 1915, By Jane Addams
• A Vindication of the Rights of Woman. With Strictures on Political and Moral Subjects, By Mary Wollstonecraft
• FEMINISM VS. FAMILY VALUES. Women At The 1992 Democratic And Republican Conventions, By Jo Freeman