No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
“ENTERTAINMENT hypnotists love to make hypnosis look dark and mysterious and complicated. They love to pretend that they have special powers that no-one else possesses. I love to make things bright and clear and open, and I do not claim any special powers.”
This Book, as the title suggests, is aimed at beginners – people who would like to learn how hypnosis and hypnotherapy works. It is a step-by-step practical guide, with lots of suggestions for things that you can do. You don’t need hocus-pocus to benefit from hypnosis.
This practical guide-book gives you:
• Clear, down-to-earth explanations of what hypnosis is and how it works.
• How the process of hypnosis works from script-writing to reawakening.
• To undo trauma and “recover” forgotten feelings
• How hypnosis can change addictions and hard-to-change habits
• How to Direct and Control imagination with practical exercises
• How hypnosis can help in setting new goals; manage pain; improve relationships.
HYPNOSIS FOR BEGINNERS will take the mystery out of this useful technique and will help in improving the quality of life.