No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Froebel’s Origin of Nursery Education
ISBN : 9788130702134
Volumes : Set in 10 Volumes
Author : Friedrich Froebel
Pages : 3800 pp
Year of Publishing : 2006
Binding : Hard Bound
Publisher : Cosmo Publications
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The Series brings together the best Western writings upon educational subjects from ancient times to the First World War. The range of writings cover practical, theoretical and historical education. Taken together these historical and critical texts provide a theoretical framework for the practice of teaching. Many of these texts are very uncommon and are useful today to historians of education, social history and educationalists.
Froebel and Nursery Education is the third collection in the series. Focused on Friedrich Froebel (1782-1852), the German philosopher of education most famous for starting the kindergarten movement, the set gathers 10 volumes on the early education of children, including translations of some of Froebel’s most important writings, expositions of Froebel’s philosophy by others, and other notable authors on the development of the young child.
Includes now rare volumes from the turn of the century International Education Series
early twentieth-century ideas on the theory and practice of education most important classic American series on education made available together for the first time
TITLES IN THE SERIES
1. Susan E. Blow Symbolic Education. A Commentary on Froebel’s “Mother-Play”
2. Susan E. Blow The Mottoes and Commentaries of Friedrich Froebel’s Mother Play
3. Compayre, G. The Intellectual and Moral Development of the Child
4. Compayre, G. Development of the Child in Later Infancy
5. Jarvis, J. Friedrich Froebel’d Pedagogics of the Kindergarten
6. Froebel, F. Mother Play Songs
7. Froebel, F. The Student’s Froebel (including the Theory of Education)
8. Froebel, F. Autobiography of Friedrich Froebel (translated by Emilie Michaelis and H. Keatley Moore)
9. Froebel, F. Friedrich Froebel’s Education By Development : the second part of the Pedagogics of the Kindergarten by Friedrch Froebel
10. Froebel, F. The Education of Man.